A clickable link to my online shop~ enjoy :)

Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

So, after creating this page a couple of weeks ago, here's my first blog! --Typical of me :)
You who are reading this may have just clicked on my profile to find out what the heck "Ashewelry" means...well it's Ashley's Jewelry :)
Yes! I make jewelry, I haven't been able to stop since I read my first BeadStyle magazine at my local library. This has grown into such a hobby that I plan on owning my own business- selling my jewelry! Crazy? Maybe! But for now, I'm starting out small. I have an album on Facebook devoted to showing (and selling) my creations to my friends and family, and also a shop online through Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Ashewelry (which is my listed homepage) I'd highly recommend that you check it out! :)
Please post anything and everything to help me out, I'd apreciate it! -Whether it be encouragement, advise, or just letting me know that you read this! Thanks!

~AshleyCaylene

No comments:

Post a Comment