A clickable link to my online shop~ enjoy :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oh...my brain!


After quite an impulsive decision that I was going to invest in a mutual fund (after going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University), and months of barely any research, I have decided that this is the week I get down to business.
Wow. Isn't THAT easier said than done! After signing up at Morningstar, an online investing help, I was mor.ti.fied. ...yup! Just a tad bit more than I am ready to handle!
Turns out I didn't know as much as I thought! So, I'm forced to click on various links from links from links just to comprehend what these knowledge filled authors and investors have to say!
Actually....that's what I was just doing, so I guess I. should. go. back :(
This will all be worth it, right? I sure hope so! :)

1 comment:

  1. Dave Ramsey has some very good financial wisdom, and I love that it is Biblical. Mutual funds are good to get involved in, but I would wait until you are at a more stable point in life...perhaps once you finish college? You have a lot to save up for, and mutual funds can be complicated unless you have hired a financial planner. Plus, I believe that it may be tough to get the money back if you need it in a pinch (though I'm not positive on that). My advice is to save up and wait until a more stable period/income comes around. God will always take care of your needs when you are following Him! I love you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete