A clickable link to my online shop~ enjoy :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My first sale to ship!

Well, I can officially say I have sold jewelry to a stranger!

After having my shop on Etsy for a little over 3 months, I finally have sold something!! I've had a few generous friends make an account on Etsy in order to buy from me...but there's nothing like having your first (genuine, official) sale!

Just thought I would share :)

Now, this is one of the many reasons why I love making jewelry- I get to share it with the world!

And- I have found another! Packaging! Tailoring the ribbons and cardstock to the piece that I am shipping and my branding personality!

Yes, I will definitely remain selling Handmade on Etsy :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! It is a great feeling to sell to a stranger!!! :-)
    AccessoryLove.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete