A clickable link to my online shop~ enjoy :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Questioning and Confirmation


As I've mentioned before, I'm really excited about my summer missions trip to Uganda with Empower A Child, but (unfortunately) the human mind is accustom to doubt. . .this is a big decision! I've been praying for a confidence that this is what He wants, not just what I want.


This past week, God definitely answered prayer! (Does He ever disappoint?) This Sunday, our youth group leader announced that we would be helping the members of our church with different tasks for donation; which would all be going to fund my trip. Wait! What? I expected to hear groans ("We have to do work for nothing?") But, instead, everyone looked really excited- they are glad to help with my trip :)

Last night something out of the ordinary happened: I got an order through Etsy!! My second order made to a stranger :) I was so happy! Then this morning. . .I was woken up by two very excited parents- I had another order from Etsy. What? Woo Hoo! It was for one of my more expensive items- a cuff I had been wanting to sell for quite some time!


Now I'm beginning to realize that "God WILL provide"

It's not just a saying, it's reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment